Friday, December 8, 2017

Hoy es el 8 de diciembre del 2017.
Hoy es viernes.


OBJETIVO: I will be able to talk about my daily routine, describe myself and others, learn to use reflexive verbs, and review differences between ser and estar.

ACTIVIDADES: Please complete the following activities IN THE ORDER THAT THEY APPEAR HERE!!!


  1. Complete the Warm up Question.
  2. Guided Practice páginas 71-82.  Page 71 has to do with the information from AVSR!  DO NOT TEAR OUT THE PAGES!!!
  3. Core Practice 2B-1: This is on the back of the AVSR packet I handed back to you.  Complete this page, and hold onto it for now.  I will collect it later!
  4. Google Classroom: Complete the Google Classroom Assignment.  Be sure to follow the directions I have left for each activity. 
  5. Conjuguemos: Realidades 2: Chapter 2B Vocab (75% + / 25+ words/ 5 minutes).
  6. Quizlet or Conjuguemos Games



EMPEZAMOS:   ¿Adónde vas los fines de semana?

TAREA:   No hay

Páginas de web útiles en este capítulo:

Quizlet: Capítulo 2B

conjuguemos
PH School (practice activities for 2B)

No comments:

Post a Comment